Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I enjoyed my holiday with country vacations

We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.

Jun 20, 2009 02:23 PM 8755 views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Country Vacations Cares

Country Vacations is working closely with to achieve customer satisfaction

From shantha krishnan (my membership no # dt39.0221) To all

After coming back from holiday I gone through the mouthshut I am shocked I saw so many bad reviews about country vacation I feel bad because I also joined country vacations as member in bangalore but I feel very great because I gone the holiday with country vacations it was excellent I enjoyed alot so I am posting my good review. honestly I enjoyed my holiday I am just 55 year old still I am ejoying my holidays and club with country vacation.

We became a member of country vacation and received a complimentary tickets with the holiday ownership to any place in india for the two of us as their welcome offer. we asked for air tickets bangalore to delhi and back and planned a holiday in shimla. we flew kingfisher airline to delhi on april 18 09 and left by air deccan the next morning for shimla where we booked our accomadation at TOSHALI ROYAL VIEW (altitude 2300 metres) we took a taxi and drove 50km of mountainous winding roads among sweet-scented pine trees.on arrival were met at reception off the road which is on the fourth floor of the resort with rooms and restaurant, gym, bar, spa etc along shimla cars parked on the road level on terrace.our room was on the second floor with ranges on one side and snows-peaked mountain in the distance on the other was a beautiful and breathtaking sight. We look forward to our next holiday with country vacation may be to bali or srilanka

Brand Response

Dear Member, We Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and we are thrilled to know that your family has enjoyed their stay at our Country Club resort. We are absolutely pleased to know that our resort team has created a positive experience.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Central Customer Care team,

Country Vacations.

RESERVATIONS: +91 - 040-6748 7777, 6748 2222

Mail to:

By: Country_Vacations | Sep 29, 2014  11:28 AM Comments (0)

See full communications