Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Country vacations cheat n fake company
May 11, 2019 09:24 PM 1984 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Cheat n fake company.In a mall they asked to fill number n name for some draw.then after that they called n told us that we won draw.we can collect 20000 gift voucher, kitchen set, movie voucher etc.

I was already suspicious about this.

But still we went as everyone love free things.lol.

So when we entered that so called office that doesn't look like office.they asked us to attend 45 meeting.that time they explained about all things we can opt for..in the end they asked us to pay 1 lakh. N that we have to select that offer on the spot.we can't do it later.we became more suspicious about this thing. N they didn't let me n my husband discuss anything because girl was not leaving the desk.so I just picked up my phone n searched for review.n thank God I saw 1 star claiming this company is fake.that girl didn't realise it at first then that girl when realised it she got up asked her manager to sit with us n she started roaming around our desk just to check what we are doing in phone.so I put my phone back in bag.so she alled manager explained us 2800 EMI is available then we told him it's not possible to spend as we already have some committements..then he asked us to pay 1700. N in between my kid called n went outside to talk to my kid over phone.that girl again stood there listening what I am talking about.i became more suspicious about their behaviour..then finally I went inside..n asked my husband in our native language because that language nobody understand there.thag was plus point coz they knew only south language n english hindi..so we saved our selves from this fraud.

Then they gave us one Bowl set worth 100 rupees, two movies tickets that we can go only on Monday n Wednesday.. imagine the fraud...

I was saved because of reviews .. so that's why m posting one too .so it'll help others too

Country Vacations - Bangalore