Was the tour operator helpful:

Apr 13, 2016 10:37 PM 58199 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Country vacations is one of the worst and fake traveling or accommodation company.

They simply provide the coupons at shopping mall to fill details, immediately will get a call in a day or 2 and say that we have won the draw and got selected for a kitchen set along with 30-40 thousand worth of vacation things. Same way I too filled a coupon at More mega mart and then I got a call on next one or 2 days. Then they confirmed that I got selected in the draw for all the above mentioned gifts. Then we visited their office in Bnagalore to collect the same.

After reaching office they said about their places and hotels and requested to take a memberships got 30 years for which I have to pay 1Lakh+ for the same. I got surprised by seeing the price of them. then I directly rejected the offer but the executive tried to convence me by doing some false calculations.

Finally I told boss I dont want to take its not my type and the way you are saying its not really worhty. So after seeing the reviews here I came to know that I did the correct thing by rejecting their offer.

Country Vacations - Bangalore