Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Country vacations Bangalore-Mouthshut saved me
Jan 10, 2017 07:08 PM 24233 Views
(Updated Jan 10, 2017 07:32 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had gone for shopping at Bangalore central mall Bellendur and there was a guy at the entrance who asked me to fill a form saying it was for lucky draw. I had nearly forgotten about this when I suddenly got a call telling that I had won a free gift and they messaged me a location from where I could collect my free gift, they asked me to come with a married couple, I took my parents. When I reached they told me that there will be a 45mins session and after that I can take my gift. that 45 mins session was on country club member ships, the benefits that I get for being a Gold member at country club. they nearly convinced me with all the attractive features, benefits, offers that I really wanted to be a Gold member of Country club. my parents were equally convinced. Luckily I had not taken my sister with me and we wanted to discuss the same with my sister so we planned to pay the next day. My sister and I wanted to take a look at the reviews before being a member and when we came to this site we were shell shocked at the reviews, I nearly escaped from being trapped by these fraudsters and want to thank people for sharing their reviews here which helped me. I feel sorry for what ever amount you have lost to these fraudsters. These people should be punished.

Country Vacations - Bangalore