Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Country vacations, recent trip to wildlife resort
Feb 26, 2019 07:21 PM 1041 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Feb 26, 2019 07:39 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I am very happy!

Yes, of course I Am. I am a regular trekker, I would like to spot new places to chill out for. I would like to roam quite frequently. Here is got a perfect partner ( Country Vacations) . Yes, I would like to promote the benefits which I am enjoying with it. Believe me if got a good supporting staff like Mr. Girish, Mrs. Rebecca and Mr. Sreenath. Where is must personally thank Mr. Girish for his continuous support and guidance right from the beginning, he/staff made me comfortable with their packages and the benefits.

Let me share my recent experience with country club wildlife resort at Bandipura, believe me it was amazing, the food, cleanliness, the service and the behavior of the staff was totally good. I really felt happy in fact my family also. Whenever I ask for something they say big YESss.

I would urge fellow members to join the club and enjoy the benefits, it's worth being part of it.

Membership id CVBG2MPCLUB5LB261658