Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Bengaluru India
Deceitful country club
Nov 23, 2018 10:30 PM 10199 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 23, 2018 10:43 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have taken 30 years Membership for 1, 35, 000/- .

When approached for holiday booking they asked about the clearance of annual fees @ Rs 6500.

After the payment of annual fee they asked, again approached for booking. That time they demanded utility charges extra as the place i opted does not belong to them, though it's cited in their website. Even though I was ready to pay utility charges extra, they asked again money for one extra bed charge amounting Rs 1200+ per day as age of my daughter was 14 years. They told free occupancy of children allowed only upto 12 years. It was very upsetting approach from them. When their customer support was approached he lady attended my call was assured to resolve the issue if I m not opting for extra bed.

But I didn't get back a call from customer support. Again I called and the lady was connected, her voice was annoying and firm, simply replied to pay the extra bed charges and conditions can not be changed.

Here is my introspection

First they took Rs 1, 35000 as non refundable membership fees for the family membership plan. Then for 6 days stay they charges-

Rs 6500 as maintenance fee

RS 3000 (500 X 6days ) as utility charges

Rs 7500 ( 1250 X 6 days) as extra bed charges

Now calculated the amount I spent for 6 days vacation

Rs 1, 35, 000 in bank yields an interest of Rs 1000 minimum as p.m., thus Rs12, 000 in a year

• Rs 6, 500 + Rs 3000 + Rs 7500 = Rs 29, 000 /-

• Meals plan ( Compulsory @Rs 350 per head for Break fast and Rs 550 for lunch / dinner )

By adding compulsory charge of break fast Rs 350 x 3 persns x 6 days = Rs 6, 300/- it will cost around Rs 36, 000/-

That means Rs 6000 for per day Vacation.

They claimed their properties are at the level of 5 star, but I experienced it's even worst than a lodge

The linen quality was poor, bed was too old, no facility of laundry or iron, tasteless and low cost food

Above all, the behaviour of over crowded staffb was rough and least bothered attitude to any concern.

The identity of every occupant are in circulation among stafr. So they treat or illtreat accordingly.

For Rs 5000 per day one can book a room in one of the best hotels with free break fast mostly at the place of choice, then why should spent so much on a constraint property providing limited options Therefore, when I enquired for transfer of membership, they flately refused the provision and advised to gift the vacations ( so that new people they get to trap). When I told about approaching consumer court, he politely replied 'it will be one more number in the existing over 15, 000 court cases against the company."

Later, one lady parrot type speaking team leader called me and assured me solutions once after payment of 30 year's annual maintenance fee Rs 75000/- all together. Though I got annoyed in the first cal but in subsequent calls again I got trapped to pay the full amount of 30 year's annual fee.

After the payment , the team leader talk very indifferent by saying that there is a seperate reservation department and she can project issues before only them.

Is there a provision to get back membership fee and annual fee last paid ??

Country Vacations - Bangalore