Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Finally succeeded
Apr 26, 2019 04:21 PM 1942 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Dr Srinath S K

Initially I was offered a wonderful full package trip to any asian countries for the whole family and many more offerswhich were really attractive if I take the membership. Like many other customerA even I ended up taking the membership. Once the payment was done none of the sales team turned up...they were avoiding our phone calls. I had a bad experience. I felt all are like that as I had approached few others personally in the office who were of the same type. Then I met Anupama in bangalore. She was sweet and cordial enough to get me atleast 60% of what was promised initially. I thank her. I totally had lost confidence on CV ppl but she gave hopes and worked accordingly. I feel many more such responsible ppl should be taken and trained in CV who should know how to respect the customers. I also thank Rebecca.

Country Vacations - Bangalore