Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Preffer you to join
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 27, 2009 02:26 PM 8006 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I am a member of Country Vacations Koramangala and  I had been to Bush Betta  and it was a good experience overall. I was actually worried before my visit as I had heard from others that the place wasn’t good. But to my surprise I didn’t feel the same.

Swimming pool is huge and well maintained. The other facilities (like snooker, TT, cycling, jogging, trekking and other indoor and outdoor activities) are an advantage. The staffs were very accommodative and helpful.

Buffet had very less variety though. But It is priced decently. I must say its affordable (even on the liquor) which I was really happy aboutJ  We had been for a drive in the evening towards Masinagudi and we could spot a lot of wild animals (Bears, Deers, Stags, Elephants - I guess we were very lucky for that). Overall for 2nights and 3days it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend this place to others.I am attaching some photos.

Regards,

Muthu

Brand Response

Dear Member, We Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and we are thrilled to know that your family has enjoyed their stay at our Country Club resort. We are absolutely pleased to know that our resort team has created a positive experience.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Central Customer Care team,

Country Vacations.

reviews.countryvacationsindia.com/

RESERVATIONS: +91 - 040-6748 7777, 6748 2222

Mail to: reservations@countryvacationsmail.com

By: Country_Vacations | Sep 29, 2014  11:23 AM Comments (0)

See full communications