Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Country club vacations run by goons
Sep 21, 2016 12:13 PM 21677 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

The country club vacations is run by third rate thugs. They cheat the people by promising

literally the moon I their presentations where as in effect they are looting people of their hard earned money. they have no ethical values whatsoever and make mockery of people who sign their agreement in good faith. They hire illiterate goon managers who are shameless, dishonest and lying cheats to the core. Like somebody pointed out beggars on the streets are 200 percent better than these uncouth staff. I suggest nobody to fall for their free gifts and holiday assurances and loose their hard earned money. I am also looking for ways to get back my money which was more than a lakh. I hope all of them die a dogs death. they have no morals whatsoever . I can not believe this company is still surviving with this level of cheating. I HOPE THE CURSES OF THE PEOPLE WHOM THEY HAVE CHEATED WILL FINALLY GET TO THEM.

Country Vacations - Bangalore