Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hyderabad/ Secunderabad India
Awesome family vacation
Sep 10, 2019 04:24 PM 1659 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Recently we have visited one of the best properties of Country Club i.e. Bandipur wildlife CC resort. It has been a memorable family outing for us as we spent a great time there. Those who are interested to spend complete time with your family without any disturbances (especially mobile signal), pure and peaceful place with lots of fun can visit this place. I should really appreciate and mention about the staff of Bandipur wildlife resort-they just did a splendid job in guiding us, the security they provided, the service they gave wholeheartedly ??. Also the Bangalore team (Girish & Co) are extremely helpful. Our first visit was to Goa, that was also good. Please note that this review is just about the Bandipur resort, we are yet to go and see other resorts and provide the review.

Coming to the drawbacks, local clubs (Mysore road) in Bangalore needs more maintenance as they are looking old and no proper maintenance of the recreation area. Customer support(phone and mail) needs to be more pro-active and resolve issues. I've raised my concerns multiple times, but no response.

Hope to see much more interactiveness from the customer support even after we join. And, more clarity on the offers from the AMC team while paying the maintenance (main terms and conditions should also communicate)

Overall, I would recommend country club for your vacations as we have lot other benefits which we may not get in other vacation clubs. Requirements changes from person to person. Compare and opt as per your convenience.

Thank you.