Was the tour operator helpful:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Country Holidays Inn and Suites Pvt Ltd Cares

Country Holidays Inn and Suites Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I have made the worst decision of my life by taking a 10 year membership of CHIS. My membership id is CHISDLSA778001. They called me and my husband at holiday inn mayur vihar to collect some free gift vouchers where their sales person started selling me their membership. their sales team projected themselves to be a part of holiday inn and country inn only. When I asked them if they are holiday inn and country inn they said yes we are a part of the same group. Moreover they showed us the properties of holiday inn and country inn only to make us believe that they are the same as country inn and holiday inn. But the truth is far different as they are neither a part of country inn nor holiday inn instead they are a third entity named CHIS. So they start will telling lie about their true identity which itself is a offence on their part.

Then the second biggest thing which they lied about is the Annual Maintainence Fee(AMF) . Mr Rahul who was selling this along with his manager Shoeb Khan they both told me very clearly that the AMF is chargeable only once. I asked them again about any other hidden charges they said no. Then I came to know after taking the membership that AMF is chargeable after every 6 Nights and it is not a one time fee. So they again provided me false information about this membership

Mr Shoeb clearly said that for every stay there will be complementary breakfast, a travel guide, a car for pick up and drop everytime you need and other miscellaneous services of the hotel included in their membership. But the person on the confirmation call(which you receive a day after taking the membership) said that no such service is included in our membership and breakfast is completely chargeable and other things will be provided at hotel discretion. These are not included in their membership. He clearly denied.

Moreover, Mr Shoeb assured me that I can get my emi converted to 36months easily from the bank as he has got it done for himself and many of his customers did the same. But when I later spoke with my bank they said emi can be upto maximum 24 months and they said that you have been given wrong information. So that person again misguided me. He also misguided me about making a part payment as they have received part payments from other customers but they refused to accept from me the same. Even he got so friendly while discussion he took my credit card to check for offers then he asked me for my phone to click a photo of the offers and he instantly charged me with the negotiated amount and when I asked him he said I have charged the amount agreed. This is how they cleverly trap you in their membership.

They also told us that the membership fee is refundable if you are not satisfied with us and we will get you the full amount refunded.

When I received their confirmation call from their representative then I refused to give a yes confirmation to them. As after talking to them I got to know tgat I have been trapped by them by giving false membership. They have simply fooled us. Whatever they say verbally, the agreement completely differs from that. And as I didnt confirmed the call then Mr Shoeb called me over phone and spoke to me so badly for not confirming the call. This is how CHIS treat their customers. I condemn him for his behaviour. If I am not satisfied then why would I confirm their call.

I went to their noida office to cancel my membership and asked for a complete refund as they have provided false information and as I am not going to avail any of their services so they should give me a complete refund. But they are not giving me the same.

I have now decided to go legally against them as I am also going to take back my hard earned money anyhow.

Please do no buy their membership as they are big cheaters and it is a fraudulent group.

If you see any positive reviews after this then all those reviews are also fake and posted by thier officials only. As they are BIG FRAUDS! BE AWARE!

Country Holidays Inn & Suites - Noida