Panaji India
You would turn a Cottonworld loyalist!
Mar 09, 2016 10:56 AM 3918 Views

Goa has a humid weather and it gets quite sweaty during summers, so I mostly prefer cotton clothing as my office-wear and cotton world has come to my rescue. I just love the fabric, fit and overall quality. Earlier I used to buy from their Pune stores, when I was in Pune and had to wait for some time when I moved to Goa as there was no store here. With the recent opening of Caculo Mall, Cotton world is one of the prime stores here.

Shopping Experience: Awesome! Their collection is nice, whenever I visit them, I end up buying double than what I intend to. Such is their collection. I love their shirts, their colors.and so far have purchased pure white, black, yellow, gray, blue so many of them!

Cotton World store is on 3rd Floor at Caculo Mall, St. Inez Panaji. Buying experience at the store was good, guys at the store were helpful, they would let me try them on, help choose, suggest options etc. I also have their membership card, which offers 5% off on the rates and other discounts and offers.

They too have online sales, with 30 days return too - though I haven't tried it yet.

Quality: Excellent! No doubt about that. I have been using some of their shirts for years now and they are as good as new. Soothing colors & natural fabrics is something that is going to always attract you to their clothing line.

Variety: Have good choice of shirts, especially. My wife wanted to try the ladies wear items - but we are yet to check them. Options for Men are - shirts, pants, shorts, casual/formal, t-shirts, polo and linen and for women - tops, shorts, pants.

Price: Somewhat pricey, but I think one should afford that price to have real good quality stuff.

History: In 1987, Lekhraj family who already were into garment business decided to make cotton shirts. Cotton clothing wasn't used much and wasn't considered in fashion during these years, however, eventually it picked up and now this is a brand! Today, they have have 25+ stores across India.

Their website say "Cottonworld has grown over years winning over loyalists who have been frequenting its stores since its inception" and I truly agree with this  as me, myself have been frequenting their stores and only buy from them.

Cotton World