Readability:

Story:

Absolute Must Read!
May 05, 2003 05:59 PM 2816 Views
(Updated Aug 24, 2003 02:40 PM)

Readability:

Story:

Whoever has not read COSMOS till date is missing out something... do you Remember the late 80's when startrek had ended and our good ol' DD had started airing this scientific program COSMOS? Well I remember it for vivid picturisation and for a good break from studies :)

Not till I had read the book itself I learnt the enormity of the subject and importance of Carl Sagan's work. No scientist has ever tried harder (and managed) to bring hi-fi science to a layman... before Cosmos no body knew what exactly it means to be an astrophysicist... no body knew what goes in scientific circle when a new discovery is made...

The book tries to explain the most complicated and confusing theories of the world in simple ease. It is insightful, resourceful, makes your imagination run wild and make you start thinking about this world more rationally.

If you are planning to have good time in reading good stuff this summer... Cosmos is surely the best choice!

Cosmos - Carl Sagan