Readability:

Story:

Lot of water has flown after carl sagan wrote on
Aug 11, 2012 07:20 PM 1624 Views
(Updated Aug 11, 2012 07:33 PM)

Readability:

Story:

Astronomy is a never ending curiosity subject for me, but Indians in their vedas and upanishads and mythological stores have been online in picture about astronomy but their astronomical distance was not in terms of billions of years.

Carl sagan deals with the depth of universe.

Yes the style this youthful author wrote which I read decades back at least four times, means he gave a feeling of reaching those places like black hole to edge of the universe to millions to billions of galaxies and billions of stars in each galaxy and his study of astronomy from today's modern level seems not very new but informative.

One must read his writing regarding astronomy and other subject, his style is so novel like, i can compare his style and quality of English to Harold Robbins because you feel like holding the book from breakfast to late night.

Our earth is not even the size of sand particle.

Carl sagan compares our earth size with the universe we are in to sea versus a sand one single particle, that means all the seven seas water against not even a drop of water, each drop of water can wet at least a square inch, hence it will be one hundred times less than the size of a single drop of water that is the size of earth against our universe dimension.

A must for a beginner:

His book greatly interest to new youth and others too, because those who are not much curious about astronomy will instantly love his informative explanation.

You may get a career after reading.

I am sure those who want to pursue astronomy subject and get fat salary must read his book and also such books that fantasize about universe.

Future in astronomy is too good.

For twenty years soft ware engineering ruled the world and those who took degree got very good salary and also getting retired, but this subject has lot of scope for at least four decades in ones life.

What sagan to do with job.

After landing on Mars, scientists are sure it is possible to increase the speed of rocket and manned rocket will land and also occupy Mars and make use for future human generation. Study of astronomy and making a profession is certainly there, as there are trillions of our earth like planets in the entire universe and it is possible to know that our earth like planets is there in the entire universe and since the distance is in terms of millions of light years, we are so far not able to reach them and gain.

Black hole to regular stars and other aspects:

Black holes are necessary evil to stabilise the heat and other forces acting around each galaxy, extra energy that moves between stars is sucked by black holes.Why I write this is to challenge those who already know, may have to participate in this subject. Well it is time you take this book and start to read each Sunday or since today is Saturday the best book to enjoy with tea or coffee will be this book.

There is too much room for your mind.

I really wish if I were only as young as those decades back, the NASA would have made me chief person voyage to universe.His book is simply irresistible to the present young be they have science as their subject or even commerce.He makes you love universe, there is sort of romance towards the creation of our universe and no one has written so lovely as carl sagan.

He will be best seller for decades to come.

I like to popularise the book written by carl sagan because there is so much moral feelings, divine like feelings, love for astronomy, love for imagination, like to touch the stars, love to gaze from the terrace of your home and feel for the ideas carl sagan wrote.

He makes you so near feel.

Yes now I can say really this author makes you a feel of dear friend in your life.How can it be possible  that amongst so many science subject this author alone is incredulous and unbelievable.

New words are coming out from my heart.

I was just thirty years or less that is 32 years or more back time, now I go back to the day I took the book and the very first line was something astounding feel.Yes he takes in his simple neat very lovely English that can be said darling author for Indians of all ages, now after writing this review I have to go back to hold his writing for the fifth time.The intense love to edit this review has come into my heart and mind, is all because lot of others must also have felt the same alike feeling that rests in me right now.

CARL SAGAN YOU HAVE AWOKEN IN ME.

Dear carl sagan I must say a million thanks to the wonderful book you have written on study of cosmos and universe and you take each reader to the edge of universe so spiritually.

to be continued.