Readability:

Story:

Everything You Can Imagine!!
Apr 08, 2015 05:02 PM 2442 Views

Readability:

Story:

I was gifted this book when I was 12, by my brother. I tried reading it that time and went over my head. After lying forgotten for next 4 years, I finally decided to read it again and am I glad that I did!

It is tough to sum up this vast book in such a small space(pun intended). This is the book that is a must-read for everyone. A revelation about our lives and how everything has come up together to finally have us where we are.

Carl Sagan takes us from ancient times on Earth to the farthest corners of the universe on an epic narration that makes you question everything.

This book will make you feel the enormity of your own being at one point of time and immediately make you realize the triviality of your existence, the other.

Nothing short of a masterpiece, this book will make you ponder over the questions about the origin of the universe, the origin of life, the existence of God, possibility of space travel and much more!

Cosmos - Carl Sagan