Honest & Trustworthy Organisation Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Apr 12, 2018 09:02 AM 6120 Views
(Updated Apr 12, 2018 09:06 AM)

Cordlife Sciences India Pvt. Ltd. Cares

Cordlife Sciences India Pvt. Ltd. is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I had signed up for Cord blood Banking for my daughter 7 years ago and I am happy to say that I was one of the few people in 2011 who were convinced on the potential of cord blood transplant. There weren't too many companies at that point of time; hence the choice for me was not difficult. I went with Cordlife. Why? It was subsidiary of a Singaporean Stock exchange listed company for starters. The plan that was offered to me had the option of storing a partial sample of my daughter's cord tissue in Singapore. Additionally, the fact that their commitments were laid out on notarized stamp paper further helped me to zero in on my decision.

I am happy that I chose to go with Cordlife and will urge parents to be, to do the same!

Cordlifeindia.com