Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Nature's therapy
Jan 03, 2018 09:09 PM 5537 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Living a busy lifestyle is not easy. Everyone needs a break from a hustle bustle city life. I lived in Bangalore for 4 yrs and in those I years I have explored whole south India. And needless to say its truly mesmerising. What caught most of my attention and love is the beautiful tiny town Coorg. Me and my friend planned for a road trip from Bangalore to Coorg via Mysore. It took us 8-9 hours including halts for breakfast, lunch and tea ofcorse. By the time we reached kushalpur, a small town about 60 kms from coorg, it was already evening. One hour drive from there took us to this beautiful place and our eyes were mesmerized by the scenic beauy. We booked a homestay through makemytrip and it was good too. We decided to head for dinner as we were famished by then. The next day we decided to explore the town. We went to abbey falls as well which is quite popular tourist attraction in Karnataka. We paid a visit to some of the local temples as well. We ended our day with a nice dinner at the raintree restraunt. While on our way back to our home stay, I was bewitched by the beauty of this small but beautiful town and the fact, that we were leaving the next day made me heavy-hearted. I would definitely visit again to this place whenever I need a break and just want to chill.

Coorg