Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Mangalore, Karnataka India
Best place to visit for 3 days tour
Dec 03, 2015 10:09 AM 30011 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 03, 2015 10:09 AM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Last april we went to coorg for 3days tour. It was a great experince for us. We had booked a home stay on the way to kushal nagara. It was bit inside from the road in the midl of a coffee estat. It was very beautifull enviornment. 1st day v booked a jeep and went to mandal patti in that it was a great off road experince the drivers over there are well experinced and they are really good those jeeps are designed for off road driving. The driver took us to a top of the hill in that jeep even if there was noo road at all. Mandal patti has a great view from the top of the hill it has different view point but all view point has different and beautifull view.

From there we went to dubare elephent park even that was very good. But the one place I liked a lot is rafting in kavery river it is dangerious and bit difcult but it has lot of fun 7 km we had to raft in a boat  which was a very good experincev.

Last time I enjoyed a lot in  coorg and I would love to go there agin.

Coorg