Accessibility:

Safety:

Bangalore India
Ash
May 19, 2006 02:57 PM 4369 Views
(Updated May 19, 2006 02:57 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi,

Coorg - coorg is a place which u can say himalayas of south, by name itself u can feel something attractive. Its a place where u can see only forest, beautiful scenaries, water flowing here and there. There is lot of places in coorg which u have to see without fail like Irpu falls - its really such a nice falls where u step down inside u dont feel like coming out, where u can find water in summer also but one thing I felt bad is people does not maintain cleanliness, so I request all the visitors to keep the place and water clean. Next Abbi falls - its also one of nice falls beautifully flowing water from up the forest.

One has to visit Talacauvery without fail which is the birth place of kauvery and thru brahmagiri hills u can watch the beautiful scenary. apart from this u can visit lot of places like raja's seat, omkareshwara temple in madikere, bhagamandala, padi igguthappa temple, tadiyandamol hill, etc.

Regarding stays I think its too costly homestays are very costly if it become little bit cheaper than I think middly class people also can go for it. but the food all its very good, tasty.

In summer between march april may its too hot but the rest all its very nice too cold.

Overall its a beautiful place which I feel like staying thereitself. its really wonderful that I have no words to express.

Write a Review on Coorg