Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Chrompet India
The best Coorg
Jul 20, 2018 04:25 PM 2751 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

We love to travel long distances and hills road travel. We plan to go coorg first I don't have any idea about that place. Once I visited again I want to go there to enjoy the nature.

So we started our journey early morning to reach coorg . After reached coorg karnataka we have booked club mahindra . Google map has shown best optimal road way But the road way was too narrow and so many ups and downs . Its very difficult to travel at night. There is no street light just looks like forest . We can see road about 10 km long by help of car light. We reached hotel at 1 am.

Next day morning we plan to go Top tourist place to visit in coorg first Dudare elephant camp at early morning. Which the place where elephant taking bath people also allow to touch the elephant. We enjoy a lot.

After our breakfast we have gone to madikeri fort and raja seat. From raja seat we can see full view of coorg and went temple.

Next day we plan to go talacauvery 30 km from city.

Awesome place to see purity of water .

Hotel were very safety to stay and enjoyed a lot.

Write a Review on Coorg