Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Palakkad India
The beautyfull Tea estate
Feb 09, 2018 04:12 PM 1854 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Feb 09, 2018 07:24 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hlo friends I get chance to visit coonoor because of my uncle, he is in railway, He is staying in railway courters in rennymede.rennymede is a place near to conoor in a difference of 2 or 3 km.When I am studying in 10th I and my family went to renny mede in the vaccation time.we went there by bus.And we decided to visit coonoor, it is a hill station known for its tea estates in the surrounding nilgiri hills. It is 18km from ooty.The important tourists place in coonoor is The Sim's Park.on the next day we get ready to go to the simspark, We don't have car so we wait for bus to coonoor in rennymede., we don't get a bus And we ask a lift to goodcarrier that going to coonoor market. They agree they drop us in the coonoor junction. From there we got the bus to simspark. We entered the park it is very attractive with its greenery.There is ground for kids playing zone.And it was the month of May, in this month the fruit and vegetable festival is held in this park.so we get the chance to see the fest. Another festival is held in this park on January that is tea and tourism festival. In the evening we leave there and went to coonoor market and buy some burkies and other bakery items and go to rennymede.

Coonoor