Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Bangalore India
Best places to visit in south India also enjoy the
Nov 26, 2017 12:13 AM 2929 Views (via iOS App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello friends,

Coonoor place in Tamil Nadu One of the best cool please to see the view of Hill station and also feel winter. There are many places in Coonoor which is very famous last week I went to tour from Bangalore which was my best journey in my life.

First I went to Ooty next day morning I went from Ooty, first of all I enjoyed a lot with heritage Toy train journey really it was awesome view of hill station. Then I visit Sim’s park which was One of the best relaxing place and beautiful park with lots of flowers and greenery trees. Well maintain garden with clean and proper seating arrangement.

After that we visited tea Garden in which was one more Best place. Then we went to see the dolphins nose which was 6 km far from Coonoor City the scenery from Dolphins nose it is superb But it was fully fog covered so I couldn’t see properly the view the price is very beautiful. We can see from that point cathrine waterfall Which was one more amazing view.

Overall I was very satisfied with his city and also I wish to go in future to see the natural T of the city also I will definitely recommend others you go and enjoy their real natural Places in South India.

Coonoor