Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

Kuch Bhi Na Kaho
Dec 24, 2004 07:50 PM 3573 Views
(Updated Dec 24, 2004 07:57 PM)

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

Hello Everyone,

First of all I would like to correct that the show is called Cook Na Kaho with Upen Patel and is shown on Star One on Sunday at 12.00pm

I think the show is concentrating more on Model Upen than on the dishes b'coz most of the time we can see that you dont even know whats he is cooking but just got to see his face and how he flirts with the celebrity.

If being compared to the other cookery shows like Sanjeev Kapoor's show,Tarla Dalal or the one shown on Star Tv called Mirch Masala,Cook na kaho is very low.

I think the producers wanted more publicity and thats why a person like Upen Patel who doesnt know how to explain things properly is compering the show.

Moreover he mostly concentrates on continental food whereas Indian public would love to know how to cook various dishes including continental.

So concentrating on just one style of dish is not good and thats why the show is not that popular.

Overall I would say the show is a waste of time and its always better to watch a professional person like Sanjeev Kapoor or Tarla Dalal than Upen.

Cook Na Kaho with Karen Anand