Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

The tittle is wrong
Dec 22, 2004 04:42 PM 3041 Views
(Updated Dec 22, 2004 04:42 PM)

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

Firstly, the name of the serial is Cook na Kaho with Upen Patel not with Karan Anand..... But the producer is karan anand...he cooks very delicious food!! um..... but its hard to make.....he dates every gal.... I mean a good lookin model...........becuz is he is a very good model.......isnt?? I do think so!!! many of you are his fans...... right? Stay tune to this programme on SUNDay.......time sorry dear freinds I dont remember the time but it comes between 12.00 to 2.30 pm .... there are many...................many serials on STar one............ but we can only write on these 3 topics!!!!!!!!!!!! OKay.............so freinds I hope you liked my review.............its not useful.......................the serial is very nice...........i have request to the members that ......... the name is Cook Na Kaho with Upen Patel......the show is nice but........cannot compete the shows of sanjiv kumar etc... he is a cook of modern style..... he cooks things which are famous in continental restaurants!!! but originally not famous in house hold especially which are old cultured...... this 21st century's couple are trying the same food which Upen tells...

Cook Na Kaho with Karen Anand