Acting:

Sep 29, 2008 01:08 AM 3826 Views

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

I think cook na kaho with karen Anand is one of the best cookery show by far..It seriouslybis a cookery show which can tempt you to experiment with all the new dishes..I think karen is blessed with a gift to cook..I would do anything to get cooking lessons from her..

She truly have excelled as a chef.Since my dad isĀ  a chef too I completely relate to her kind cooking..I think sh's the best...Karen if your reading this review would you be kind enough to write back to me or probably give me all your recipies...

Shayan Munshi is an excellent host no doubt ..He was extremely soft in his ways and made it all sound so easy.good job..The only one thing which I dont like is on this website I cant find all your reciepies...And yes I need to know where can I find all the different sauces etc made by you in Delhi..

Regards -Shruti