"CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR II" probably the best.
May 23, 2018 04:46 AM 792 Views
(Updated May 23, 2018 05:20 AM)

Converse can be considered as the best shoe brand in the world.

I have bought my second converse shoes past year I think it was December. CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR II KNIT edition is one of the best shoe I have ever wore. I bought it for approximately around$100(exactly of Rs 6500/-). I bought high ankle  BLACK/VOLT GREEN, actually it is extremely comfortable shoe but if you are wearing it for hour-on-end your foot heel may get exhausted. Any way it is a great pair of shoe for men. This shoe gives a next level of cult in fashion especially when you wear them with you denims. Around 6 month has been passed, but they still look good. If any one of you want to buy this brilliant pair shoe go for it. It is probably the best pair of casual shoe, I have ever wore. This shoes are modernized edition of legendary "CONVERSE ALL STAR CHUCK TAYLOR II". This shoe has lunarlon insole which is lightweight foam that provide extra bounce and cusion. I'm loving my shoe. These shoes literally deserve respect.

Converse Footwear