Medical Care:

Hyderabad India
Good Experience
May 06, 2016 12:39 AM 16919 Views

Medical Care:

Thanks to Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy(Neuro-Surgeon at Continental, Gachibowli, Hyderabad).

I had cysts on my scalp and  I was avoiding any medical procedures. We heard a very good feedback from my husband’s colleague and we went ahead to consult a doctor at Continental Hospital.

I met Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy. He suggested me not to go for any surgery if the cysts were not bothering me. But because size of one cyst had grown a quite bit and it was also causing trouble while combing hair, we decided to undergo the  surgery. As its a minor surgery, his assistant was supposed to perform the surgery. But on the day I got admitted for day-care procedure, because of some issues Assistant doctor was  late. When Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy came to know that we are waiting and I was on fasting, he did the surgery and removed the cysts. I had local anesthesia and he was continuously explaining the procedure to me . That day there were 22 surgeries on that floor, and doctor was there  for 1 hour waiting along with us. I am very thankful to the staff as well, whole procedure went very smoothly. Even after surgery I didn’t have any issues.

I had hip joint pain and it went till my knees. I got appointment with Dr. Deepthi Nandan Reddy. I met him twice for 10-15 mins each session. I was thinking, definitely doctor will ask to go for some long procedures. I got solution of my problem in 20-30 minutes. Went once for physiotherapy and all good. I am doing the exercises regularly, taking Vitamins and feeling much better. No complications. Thanks doctor, whole process was so easy to follow.

Continental Hospitals - Nanakramguda - Hyderabad