Medical Care:

3, Road No 2, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad 500035, TS

+19-40-67000000

Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India India
Thanks to Dr. Rajashekar Reddy K. (Neuro-Surgeon )
Oct 03, 2017 07:38 PM 6527 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 05, 2017 08:35 AM)

Medical Care:

My husband Sai Kumar Akula was hospitalised on 02-07-2017 he got bike accident and Dr. Rajeshekar Reddy, (Neuro-Surgeon) have advised for head injury operation. Thank you for his tremendous skill in performing my husband's head injury operation. His Talent and caring manner is a credit to medical profession. He is truly a life saver. Surgeons like Dr Rajeshekar Reddy are not just doctors, but real savers. I may not have talked to god in my prayers, but his services I seen some of his favors. My husband recoverd fast due to his medications and another operation cranioplasty was done in 12-09-2017 and the operation was done successfully. I am happy to recommended him to others. He is a great doctor throughout these years. I wish others can experience his care and expertise as a doctor. I am very Thankful to Rajeshekar reddy sir, after the accident it was incredibly hard to peace our lives back together again. I sincerely thank to Dr. Rajashekar Reddy sir from my husband and my family. Thank you Devi Akula.

Continental Hospitals - Nanakramguda - Hyderabad