Medical Care:

10-P & 12-P, Whitefield Main Road, Ramagundan, Varthur Hobli, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560066, KA

+91-7676300900

Bad Doctor Patient interaction
Sep 03, 2019 11:55 AM 14212 Views

Medical Care:

Doctors in this hospital should learn how to interact with a patient. They should be listening to the patient, as the patient is your only source of information in the first interaction. If the Dr. is too busy typing into the computer or taking calls while the patient is in the Dr.s office. the Dr. is not paying attention to the first hand report by the patient as to what is wrong with him or her. The Dr.s here seem to be too busy prescribing drugs and in a hurry to get the patient out of their office as soon as possible. Talking to the computer is not sufficient for the patient to understand what the Dr. is saying. I have had a horrible experience with the internal medicing Dr at this hospital today. The first time I told her that I am probably suffering from some kind of vitamin or mineral deficiency and she brushed it aside. Second time after 6 months after I complained of the same problems. she prescribed a blood test. The tests show insufficient Vitamin D, B12 and Sodium. I could hve treated this myself. by getting the blood tests done and gotten the necessary supplements myself.!

Columbia Asia Hospital - Whitefield - Bangalore