Medical Care:

26/1, Brigade Gateway, Beside Metro Cash and Carry, Malleswaram, Bengaluru 560055, KA

+91-80-30925652

Never go and admit
Sep 07, 2009 05:33 PM 6322 Views

Medical Care:

I had a very bad expereince with this lousy hospital. The consulting doctor doesn't reveal the approx cost of the treatment, one of my cousin was admitted hear for her 2nd delivery and none of them revealted the cost.

Based on our surrounding exp we came to know that the cost will be approx 40000+medicines (In this hospital ) This is the only hospital where we get 2 separate bills for mother and baby. The charge of the baby daily is 1800 bucks, the reason is bathing. Don't laugh this is the fact. I checked with the nursing station on this and I got the vague reply as yeah this is the charge in this hospital.

Apart from this even the mothers bill came upto 2400 bucks daily with food and brewarages. My cousin didn't had even a single cup of coffee they gave, as the coffee was sour in taste and when we add the sugar they give and mix it up the coffee will be cold coffee for 20 bucks. The food they provide will never suit our culture. I agree it is hygienic and good for our health. But considering the likes of the patient the food they provide is not at all good.

then coming to the treatment it is OK. the doctor will visit only once in the morning, then for any emergency only the nursing station people will decide on that. Then finally she had a boy baby and the final bill came upto 62558 bucks the bad policies which they follow is every two days we have to deposit 5000 bucks.

oh I forget to say that the attitude of the nurse at the nursing station are very rude and they dont know how to speak at the people who are with the patient. They behave like as we have taken loan from them and they are asking for the same. They will be reminding us on the deposit amount. Even if we go in and around them they will remind us in front of every one.

My advice to all bangloreans is dont go and admit there, they will crush you in their billing machines. Just go and take a master health check ups and take the prescriptions and come back that's more than enough. They are not running the hospital they are suc*ng the money and blood from the people. Dont never go to columbia asia hospital yeswanthpur.......

Columbia Asia Hospital - Malleshwaran - Bangalore