Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

No 24, Vandalur To Kelambakkam Road, Melakottiyur, Near VIT Collage, Vandalur, Chennai 600048, TN

CBSE,IGCSE

+91-8056017561, 8056017562

Vijayawada, India India
Colours International School - Vandalur - Chennai
Feb 10, 2016 04:56 PM 9232 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

We haven't got the affirmation structure since I was far fetched if my child can adapt to the timings. For LKG it begins at 8 A.M.and since I'm from close Guduvanchery, the transport may come early. Be that as it may, I was informed that they can consider time amendment if numerous folks demand. So I thought I'll hold up n see. For LKG they require 3.5 years by June first 2015.

So your child may be placed in PreKg. My own sentiment is that this criteria is better since numerous city schools have the same criteria and on the off chance that you need to move schools in future, it will be without bothers. My child was the same age a year ago(March conceived) n however she was qualified for LKG in DPS n Vidya Mandir, I held her back. It in any case comes down to your needs at last:).

About transportation, very little data was given. It will all be chosen just taking into account the confirmations I presume. I didnt enquire in regards to the last date for Admission shapes. For CBSE class stregth in LKG will be 30 and for IGCSE it will be 20.

Likewise, once you present the confirmation structure, you will be required a connection session on the next Saturday. This is just to evaluate the understudy and is not a strict meeting is the thing that I was told.

Colours International School - Vandalur - Chennai