Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst experience of travelling kullu and Manali
Jun 25, 2019 01:53 PM 1533 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 25, 2019 02:05 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked for 5days honeymoon package. Before starting the trip my tour operator was very communicative, but when I confronted troubles she became not available. There are many issues I faced during our journey. First is transportation - beginning they said an alto car was arranged for me, I think an auto rickshaw is much better than that, a worst one. Even though I contacted your office to change my vehicle, they didn't respond. The driver was always late and he skipped deliberately many places where actually we wanted to see. On the way to manali from shimla, an unknown person accompanied us in our car, after 10th time of asking he revealed that he was the owner of that car. When immediately I contacted to the agent, they remained silent. Besides, the strange man intervene the conversation, saying any problems related transportation should inform him not agent. Who he is??

Due to the rash drive, our car met with an accident 10km before manali. We were so scared and called an agent he said he would sort out the issue, after some time his phone was off. From the beginning of the trip the communication of your agency was very poor. The issues which I escalated to them was managed as an impolite manner. Try to appoint some responsible people Who have an ability to deal with coustomer's issues instead of these irresponsible people.

As an unsatisfied Coustomer Iwill never recommend anyone thisangeny.

Colors Of India Tours Private Limited - Shimla