Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Coloressence

Works 24*7...
Apr 26, 2015 10:35 PM 4792 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 26, 2015 10:35 PM)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

I am a workaholic and I work 6 days a week. But that does not mean I give fashion or beauty a miss. As much important my career is for me, as important is self care. I even have to conduct or attend meetings, hence I need to groom myself well every day.

And nail paints is an important part of a girl's grooming kit. I need to change my nail colors every week, hence I need to buy a good brand that stays for the whole week.

Coloressence Nail Colors are the most suitable one's for me. First they have a wide range of nail colors. Shiny, mat finish, neon colors, and what not.

Except for having great colors, the nail paints applied are long lasting. They stay on for at least 7 days. In so many brands available, I find Coloressence that gives me a great product and is not that expensive as well.

I would truly recommend Coloressence to all the beautiful ladies out there for whom looking best everyday matters.

Coloressence Nail Makeup