Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Colorbar

New Delhi , India India
Watery texture
Feb 26, 2017 06:09 PM 1808 Views (via iOS App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Colorbar is one of the reputed international brands at peak in india because of its good quality products for different uses . I have many products from colorbar and recently I also tried the nail paints from colorbar and I bought 2 nailpaints for rupees 600 but I was unexpectedly disappointed with its performance because the texture of the nail paint was very thin and it was not at all easy to apply, it was so watery that it took 20 minutes to dry which is quite a long time . and it had no stay over my nails because in just 2 days, the dark mehroon color started fading away from my nails so whats the use of using brands like colorbar when it cannot give you satisfaction according to the money that you spent . I am very unhappy from colorbar nail paints and therefore I would not recommend anyone for the same .

Colorbar Nail Makeup