Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Colorbar

Noida India
Fraud...!!!!
Oct 22, 2017 11:37 PM 1071 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

This colorbar nail makeup is one of the cheap nailpaint I ever had. They advertise that they are the best but when I used this I got to know that all these advertisment was just fraud. & here are some points that I observed which extermly oppose me to not use it again.

Firstly, As I applied it for 1 coat on my nails.it was like that I haven't applied anything on my nails. After 3-4 coats the nail paint appear but as compared to money it shines in very less amount.

It takes more than 5 mins to dry as earlier I have used many brands like elle 18, lakme but they doesn't take that much of time

It removes by itself within 1 day as you apply it & after that it turns my nails yellow in colour earlier those nails were normally white & red in colour.

This nail makeup is totally not recommended for those whose skin is very sensitive because sometime due to the presence of harmful chemicals it causes buring or iching sensation.

So I request you all to don't buy this product because its a complete wastage of money try other brands they are best.

Colorbar Nail Makeup