bangalore India
Painless dental implantation by Dr M C Sharma
Jan 05, 2015 07:48 PM 5901 Views

I had a broken molar tooth which I had not attended to for a very long time. I was very petrified about sitting on the dental chair and getting my problem fixed.when I was on the search for a nearby clinic, this beautifully done website of Colonel's Dental Spa caught my attention and I decided to visit this place right away.

It was so nice to see all the pictures seen on the website coming live in front of my eyes.

They have a very warm and welcoming reception. Dr M C Sharma was very gentle and kind and explained to me the right way of going about the procedure. Just to cross check, I went back and inquired in a few other clinics about the procedure and costs but none of them gave me a convincing picture and were not up to the mark in terms of hygiene and also a friendly environment, rather I was scared me even more.

one thing that impressed me about the consultation at Colonel's Dental Spa was, removal of broken tooth and implantation to be  done in the same sitting was not offered in any other clinic. They wanted me to visit several times with various diagnostic x-rays which would definitely make it a tedious process for me. None of them had an experience of 30 years into implantation.

So I decided to go back to Colonel's dental Spa and get my tooth implantation done there.

Believe me  the procedure was done so neat and  well that within 20 minutes it was completed.

A beautiful music played in the background  and the skillful hands of Dr Sharma made me experience a very relaxed atomsphere and made me forget my fears.

I did not experience any pain after the surgery

The follow up from the staff was very good. I felt very cared and have got the crowning done on the implant and I have been completely restored to chew my food, speak and smile confidently

Thanks to Dr Sharma and his team