Cleansing Effect:

Flavor:

Oral Health Impact:

Overall Benefits:

-Bhopal India
Not so good for senstive teeths
Apr 05, 2016 12:22 PM 2901 Views (via Mobile)

Cleansing Effect:

Flavor:

Oral Health Impact:

Overall Benefits:

Senstive care toothpaste is a paste produced by colgate before this product they produce so much thinks like that for teeth care.

The cost price of this product is rs 60 for a 150 gram pack. Senstive care toothpaste is not looks so iffective on germs and senstivity problem its not helps to clean our teeths its not works on serious teeth problems like germs and other type of problems.

I am using it from a long time but I did not realize any type of improment on my teeth condition they still facing all the same problems which I am facing it before using it colagete also gives a cutomer care number on the packet but all these efforts from them just use less its not seems to be a good flavor to use so from my opinion its only a waste and unusefull product for me and it not looks like a valuable product for me or any one. So I am not in the support of this product.

Colgate Sensitive Care Toothpaste