Cleansing Effect:

Flavor:

Oral Health Impact:

Overall Benefits:

Rohtak India
Really good for sensitive teeth
Nov 09, 2016 01:39 PM 1760 Views (via Android App)

Cleansing Effect:

Flavor:

Oral Health Impact:

Overall Benefits:

It's a really a good product from the Colgate for the sensitivity problem for teeth before this I'm using sensodyne and other toothpaste for the sensitive teeth due to decay of enamel.

Then isee the add of Colgate sensitive on TV and I switch to Colgate sensitive booze of everyone is the fan of Colgate regular paste and trust on Colgate and guys its really works for me

After doing brush twice in a daily routine it's hassle free to eat ice cream or coffee or sweet things.

Before Cole gate M always worries for the sensitivity but nows m fell free from this problem due to Colgate

For a good result use regular twist daily and free from the sensitivity problem it's really works for me. Really good paste from good brand. I am happy with Colgate sensitive.

And its cost is less then the other like sensodyne or other sensitivity toothpaste.

Colgate Sensitive Care Toothpaste