Cleansing Effect:

Oral Health Impact:

Overall Benefits:

It is not OK now
Nov 02, 2007 11:46 AM 2439 Views
(Updated Nov 05, 2007 11:00 AM)

Cleansing Effect:

Flavor:

Oral Health Impact:

Overall Benefits:

Colgate Sensitive care toothpaste was recommended to me by a Dentist before 4 years (around). From then I'm using this product as a regular toothpaste. Until before a year time this product had a nice aroma of Mint and also it was to the expected level of sensitive control. Recently I feel this product is not so good and not have enough aroma. The taste is very bad.

The original mint aroma had gone. I could not get freshness. Also the sensitiveness was good before a year. Now it is waste and I'm going to ask my Dentist to change the product. I'm writing this review because earlier it was a prescription product and now under OTC (Over The Counter) (think so, I saw some TV ads recently). My final opinion is before buying this product consult with your doctor and I wont recomend this product now.

Colgate Sensitive Care Toothpaste