Cleansing Effect:

Cleansing Effect:

Flavor:

Oral Health Impact:

Overall Benefits:

Hi one and all-sensitive teeth are a problem with many people-even young people are getting it because of modern day lifestyles along with old folks who have exhausted their dentin-i also developed it when i wore my orthodontic appliances-

I had increased sensitivity to both hat and cold eatables-first i just used our dear traditional clove oil-but it didn't help-i gave it up when i started having increased sensitivity even on opening mouth with a gush of air-i rushed to my doctor who immediately prescribed me with colgate sensitive toothpaste -i got it in a chemist shop for around 90 rs-i had not seen it then in regular storesthough now it's been advertised on television and regular stores are keeping it too-i must share with u the excellent results.

experienced with this productfew days of regular usage and i could see the improvement-i combined it with colgate sensitive mouthwash instead of a regular one and today i am all praise for it-i prescribed it for my parents too who had age related sensitivity of teeth-they had miracoulous results as mine-i recommend all with tooth problems to try this product once at least-it can be used regularly by those whose dentin has become very thin-regular use has no side effects-i wish all luck in teeth problemsbye

Colgate Sensitive Care Toothpaste