Handy:

California City, California India
Amazing Experience
Nov 30, 2018 06:10 PM 1893 Views (via Mobile)

Handy:

After I ordered this mattress, I thought I selected the wrong one, & it was already on the way. So I called on their toll free number 1800-572-9915 to confirm the same and the customer executive was so courteous. I laid the mattress on my bed frame & two days slept on it. I woke without the usual neck & back pain, the first time in a long time!!!! No funny smell at all & so easy to deal with & set up. I've slept on this mattress for over a month & can truly say, it is as comfortable and FIRM, as anyone needs. I'm thin & this mattress helps support all of my bony prominences, supports my head, neck, shoulders & lower back for which I had surgery on. I also purchased a mattress cover as I want to protect this mattress for a long time. I highly recommend this mattress if you are looking for a good affordable firm mattress. I'm hard to please & I give this one 5 STARS!!

Coirfit Mattresses