Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

A cheating destination called 'Club Mahindra'
Aug 22, 2017 03:48 PM 8677 Views (via iOS App)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

Two years back I cancelled Club Mahindra membership as they arent able to give the bookings as per my requirement.

They came back to me pleading that 'Sir we have improved a lot' . please join is again, there is soecial offers for the members eho have quit.

Giving them second chance was actually my biggest mistake of life . Cheating got bigger than last time .

They have OVER enrolled and dont have enough rooms to handle member bookings thats why they dont give you bookings as per your choice of dates.

But at the same time people from outside who arent members get the booking faster than you.

So they are running and buying the properties on members money and also earning more from bookings from outside and members keep suffering as their money is stuck .

BIGGEST CHEATING CLUB IS 'CLUB MAHINDRA'

Plus they are refusing to refund my hard earned money . Indian jurisdiction will teach them a lesson where I have full faith .

Be careful if you are approached by any of their representative and planning to join Club Mahindra . its worst then train booking . you will end up 'WAITLISTED ALWAYS' .

Club Mahindra