Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

Blue Valley Ride, Off. Satara Medha Road, Near Devi Path Chowk Mahabaleshwar 412806, MH

+91-02168-270070

4 Star

"Club Mahindra" A shame amongst all Mahindra group
Oct 30, 2019 01:01 AM 7420 Views (via Mobile)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

I was told that I can book any kind of apartment why I'm using a complimentary night under my membership.. The executive sent it for approval until it got denied the reason being I cannot book any kind of apartment.

While to my surprise I received a text message to confirm my booking two days before the cancellation date.. While I made all the necessary arrangements to travel.. At last moment I'm told my booking is denied.

I still tried to search for other hotels than club Mahindra on other private portals.. And to my surprise rooms were individually sold for the resort but not available for members.

While I complained with the pathetic member experience team as told in other reviews, all they got to say send the screenshot first.. I did..

After that send the payment page ..I did..

After that they say that we'll get back to you.. since Everytime they took 2 days to respond I had only less than a week to check in..and finally they come up with a funnier response..sir you do the booking it won't go through.. How hillarious is that..I even told them I'll make the payment and throw the PNR in your face.. as usual they'll get back to me..I guess they'll say we won't allow you inside our hotel.

One executive says you can book any apartment using your complimentary nights.. The other says you cannot..

They even send you a text to confirm booking via app/ web which is non existent...

Ramesh Kumar

+919407737777

Enclosed

screenshot of unavailability on their app.

Screenshot of Availability on Agoda.com.

Club Mahindra Sherwood Mahabaleshwar