Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

200/201, Valluvar Medu Bahour Communce Panchayat, Manapattu Village, Puducherry 607402, PY

+91-0413-2616100

3.5 Star

Bangalore, India India
One of the biggest scams of this era
Feb 04, 2021 04:42 PM 4297 Views (via Mobile)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

Club Mahindra a very well known name in the holiday industry offering you luring membership options in various properties all across the globe with 7 nights per year on taking up the membership

This so-called scheme or scam is the biggest fraud I have come across. I had taken up 2 of their memberships from them cancelled one due to the reasons mentioned below and the 2nd one has eventually become useless.

Now they offer you 3 different packages which they say can be used as per different packages you have opted for. And they give you some welcome gifts like a television, or mobile or some cruise package, etc.

My brother has been a member for almost 6 years now and in these six years every time I want to book a holiday and use the package I never get rooms their rooms are always full like any time of the year their rooms are full as per their booking desk or the app. To my surprise I found some agents selling the same package and promising to make rooms available at any given point in time. I'm currently writing this review from the club Mahindra resort in Pondicherry where I tried to book rooms through my brother's membership but they said rooms are full and the same place same dates I got a confirmed booking through an agent. On asking them about this they said they don't have an answer you can. Just write a mail to us about the issue or send the details of the agent and they will revert to us. I paid for a membership. But couldn't get rooms now I paid for the rooms to an agent and got the rooms. This has happened not once, not twice but several times, and this my friends is one big scam. The so-called membership did not work I could book 4 rooms through the agent and all 4 rooms were made available.

So the catch is you become a member you are paying fees to them but ironically you don't gt to use it because they are fake booked every time you want to book a member. But now an outsider books for same dates and same property he could get 4 rooms for 3 nights each.

The call center is the most irresponsible team, the app is the most inefficient, the team at the resorts are the most unprofessional and totally a part of this game in terms of just generating revenue. You as a member also pay an annual maintenance fee to them even if you have not used the holiday.

I'm here at this point in the same property writing review on this. I have a call record of the entire conversation with the call center team as well the resort team and they cover just by giving you an additional discount or offer some other thing to you and shut you down.

I have mentioned my brother's membership number since it is a must.

Club Mahindra Puducherry