Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

200/201, Valluvar Medu Bahour Communce Panchayat, Manapattu Village, Puducherry 607402, PY

+91-0413-2616100

3.5 Star

Bengaluru/ Bangalore India
Pathetic, painful and awful experience with CM
Dec 11, 2018 05:49 AM 12443 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 11, 2018 12:45 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

I stayed in Club Mahindra Pondicherry from 2nd Dec 2018 - 4th Dec 2018. It was really scaring nights with club mahindra as my stuff's got stolen from my room no 245. when I went out for dinner between 8:00pm - 9:30pm on 3rd Dec 2018.

I raised this concern at 10 pm to duty manager MR Sunder Raj and he was not ready to listen me saying we are brand and in past 10 years it has never happened before. But when I FIR police complaint in the morning, then only they started investigation. Mr Vinod(+91 97390 94988) started with the investigation and in the evening on 4th Dec, he gave me a call and apologies for the incident.

He accepted that there was one illegal entry in my room 245(through door access log details). Their staff used the master key at 9:00 pm and entered into my room and stole my stuff including my mobile. He told, he is suspecting on 5 staff who uses this master key and assured me that he will get my mobile back. Then very next day on 5th Dec he called me and updated that he has recovered the mobile and same will be courier to me on my Bangalore address.

I got my mobile back on 10th Dec via DTDC courier(docket no C86567136) and thanks to Vinod for all the efforts he made. I am not sure what action has been taken for the guy who entered into my room in our absence and how Club Mahindra will assure that, in future this kind of incident will not happen.

Here the main concern is, Club Mahindra is no more trusted resort. We cannot trust on their staff. I stayed in 1 star to 5 star hotel and resort before but this kind of incidents never happened to me. The whole night was scary for us. It was really unpleasant trip for us.

After this incident, we realized Club Mahindra, Pondicherry has lot of issue with respect to safety measurement.

1) There is no CCTV across resort except lobby.

2) Drinking water in room - they just refill water in bottles and keep in room. Now feeling, any staff can mix anything in water and enter with master key in the room.

3) There is no eye viewer in main door of the room.

4) No safety chain in door where door can open just half feet to see who is outside.

5) The biggest concern is, main door opens outside of the room where as per legal it should open inside. So that when you found any suspicious person after opening the door, you can push it and close.

There are lot many more issues in Club Mahindra. They are not maintaining the resort as per their standard what they claim.

I am going to forward this incident to my office where we have corporate tie up with this resort and every year we spent in Lakhs in this resort.

Thanks,