Room Quality:

Chinnakanal via Suryanelli Road, Chinnakanal, Munnar, Idukki 685618, KL

+91-9946944421

4.5 Star

A great Honeymoon experience
A token of appreciation from the brand
May 27, 2007 04:50 PM 6837 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

Im really very surprised to see Club Mahindra Munnar getting only a 2 star rating here. Anyway, let me just give my views and experience with CM-Munnar.

I booked a "one-time" holiday package with club mahindra munnar for my honeymoon in Feb 2004. The cost of the package was Rs. 19000 /- for 3 Nights / 4 Days inclusive of all meals.  The online booking and confirmation of booking etc went on very smooth.

We reached the resort at around 10 o' clock in the morning. Though the check in time was mentioned as 12 noon, we were alloted a room immediately. The room was very spacious and neat. The interiors were very pleasing. The best part of the resort was its Restaurant, overlooking the valley and lake below. There was so much of variety in the buffet for each meal. The taste and the quality of food was excellent. There were plenty of activites you can do at the resort.

Overall it was value for money. We enjoyed our honeymoon with Club Mahindra Munnar and I would recommend this product.

Brand Response

Hi,
It’s wonderful to hear about your family’s holiday experience at our resort in Munnar. Thank you for writing in and sharing your feedback with us!
Regards,
Ronnie Ninan

Member Relation

Club Mahindra

By: ClubMahindra | Jul 07, 2012  04:30 PM Comments (0)

See full communications