Room Quality:

+91-8272221114

4 Star

Horrible!
Oct 03, 2020 09:57 AM 2803 Views
(Updated Oct 03, 2020 10:22 AM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

You will never get a booking with them. And very rarely you can reach them as they always have huge call volumes(they say). This review is not for hotel site but for club mahindra. Finally on internet I found another customer service number and within 20 seconds I got connected. And the representative said it is Sales line and he cannot help. So for new account they have staff but once you pay them money then they have huge call volumes and they cannot speak to you. Also once you call them the iVR just tells you; they have huge volumes and we need to call back - they dont share wait time nothing. And while on call with sales he asked me which city I am part of and he gave me a number(7498056726) stating it is the city branch number. When I called the number the IVR stated the number does not exist. I thought this may be bad customer service but now I can say now that this is nothing short of cheating.

Club Mahindra Madikeri Coorg