Room Quality:

Activities:

Coimbatore India
SO EXPENSIVE CLUB
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Oct 19, 2017 05:04 PM 12383 Views
(Updated Oct 19, 2017 05:15 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

I joined clib mahindra 8 years ago. Rep told that room rentals are free when I joined as member. but frankly I saw their new experience. Once i'm visited in hill station of munnar. On that time hotel staffs said your car is not to be allowed on their hill station Hotel. They charged parking cost and also hot water charged hot water also. It's ok but foods are charged too much than 5 STAR Level Hotels. I had bad experience on this then first I closed Club Mahindra's mebership immedietely. Please walk away from Club Mahindra.

Brand Response

Dear Sandy,
We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and delay in response.
We have reason to believe your concern has been resolved as this concern of yours appears to be almost a year old.
We have taken cognizance of your comments and the spirit in which you have shared your feedback.
Your experience has assisted us in exploring possibilities for further improvement in our service levels, for which we are thankful to you.
Assuring you best of our services.
Warm Regards,