Room Quality:

11 Km Stone, Chamba Mussoorie Road, Tehri, Kanatal 249145, UK

+91-8393011166

3 Star

Fraudulent on the name of membership of 5* resort
Jan 25, 2021 04:39 PM 4573 Views (via Mobile)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

I am the go zest member of club Mahindra and I have paid almost 30000/- but when I asked for booking they are saying that no availability of rooms but at the same time when I am checking on other app like make my trip it's available...... when I asked for other options they are offering me a property which is available at 1000/- rupees per night offline......and at the time of booking they committed me 21 nights when I asked to book 7 nights at first year they are saying that u can book only 5 nights....... means total 15 nights.......

If I devide 100000/- ( membership charge) by 15 (nights) one night is of around 6666/- now if you book any resort on any app it's available around at same price.....then what's this membership.......I personally advice to all please don't buy this membership....

My membership I'd 2925702