Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

Beautiful Resort and view!!
Dec 16, 2017 06:36 PM 26404 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 16, 2017 06:32 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Activities:

I went there before 1.5 year , my father took its membership so it was our first experience over their and it left me mesmerizing. the resort is situated on a very high range which enavles the visitors the best view of the whole hill station. the rooms are well organised and the room service facility is much more than expected. Food is also very delicious and if you want a variety in you food you can opt for buffet system which is the best and I would suggest you that only otherwise the food can be expensive . in buffet system you will get a huge variety in foood which u wont be able to cover also. but its worth spending the amount. the resort has many other activites and game zone , gym , spa and many more. I have visited its other properties also . U wont regret taking its membership or going otherwise also. Best Resort I have ever visited . Much Love!

Club Mahindra Corbett Nainital